Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am very exited...

I am very exited ….
June 24, 2010


Today I get a mail from the big sized laundry company that I ask for associating. I see the mail and my proposal approved and I am very happy. They give the price that very low, lower than our competitor’s. I will immediately send the proposal to the hotel and I hope that the proposal will be approved, too. God, please with me LORD.

I was worry since few days ago because my customers every day stack on 5 persons, not more. I am very worry. The worry heart makes me become like zombie, senseless, drunk but not with wine, stagger but not with strong drink.

I wish that I have a project that can give very good benefit to us and GOD give it. I must repent because GOD teaches me once again to be humble and believe in HIM.

Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
Isaiah 29:9-10 (KJV)

Isaiah 28-31
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono


No comments:

Post a Comment