Saturday, June 5, 2010

Righteous life...

Righteous life...
June 04, 2010

I am very gratitude because today we get plus in our accounting and we have some new members of our laundry. I hope that this month we can give 10% from our income to GOD.


I give 10% from the profit to the church because I want to thank GOD and I want to fear GOD. GOD has bless our business and my family.

Okay, doing righteous is not only give 10% to the church, but more than that. Doing righteous are run from sins, have a commitment to the God, attending the service, love the disciple of Christ, and make other disciple of Christ. I believe that if I do the righteous life with my business, LORD will be delighted.


The sacrifice of the wicked is an abomination to the LORD: but the prayer of the upright is his delight.
Prov 15:8 (KJV)

Better is little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and trouble therewith.
Prov 15:16 (KJV)

Commit thy works unto the LORD, and thy thoughts shall be established.
Prov 16:3 (KJV)


Proverbs 14-16
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

------------------------------------------------------------------------
By the way, today is my daugther's birthday. She is four years old now. I am so happy because we can celebrate the birthday even in simple way. Here are some pictures:

My wife Lena and my daughter Gwen

Me and my daughter

My beloved daughter, Gwen.

1 comment: