Monday, June 28, 2010

Strength that make strong....

June 27, 2010

Everyday I face many problems. Although there are good news when the problems solved, the strength was decreased. When the strength was low, I became easy to give up, senseless, depressed, over sensitive, overwhelmed, etc.

When I know my strength is dim, It's time to renew my strength again. The bible gives me tips to renew my strength. I must wait upon the Lord; it means that I must have a good and deep fellowship with GOD and wait for the answer that best for me from GOD's sight.

Like today I heard that my disciple is not happy because of their marriage problems, I also unhappy because my employee go anywhere without permit to us and so many-many problems that make me overwhelmed.

I set my time to do a quiet time, to relax and reflex my self , pray and read the bible. I found that I get the strength to face tomorrow. Certainly tomorrow I need to renew again my strength. Strength means the power of my heart to face what ever the problems that day. Strength means the inner strength that drive me to be strong.

But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Isaiah 40:31 (KJV)


Isaiah 38-40
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment