Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lets Dream ...

Let’s dream…
July 07, 2010

I have a dream.
There is a dream neither like the night dream nor day dream.
But a dream that I pray for, I fight for and I cry for. I wish that some day but not too long, not more than one year, I can have an whealthy, healthy and abundance life. That means :I am debt free, I can maintain my family, I can maintain my parents, I can give jobs for many people and able to help people that needed. Amen.

I believe and still believe that GOD will fulfill my dream if I always listen to His words.

The story in the bible says that The Israelites did not obey the GOD and because of that, GOD became angry. The Israelites became evil and even when they sacrifice something to GOD, their offering not accepted by GOD.

So, obeying God is important and the important thing from obeying GOD are: having time with GOD every day, dissociate sins, sharing bible, being a good example in life, attend the chuch service, etc.

Hear, O earth: behold, I will bring evil upon this people, even the fruit of their thoughts, because they have not hearkened unto my words, nor to my law, but rejected it. To what purpose cometh there to me incense from Sheba, and the sweet cane from a far country? your burnt offerings are not acceptable, nor your sacrifices sweet unto me.
Jer 6:19-20 (KJV)

Jeremiah 5-7
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment