Wednesday, August 11, 2010

God’s feeling…

God’s feeling…
August 11, 2010

Our relationship with God is like a marriage, husband and wife. Need commitment, need love, need faith, need hope to get through it.

God very upset with Israelites. Their relationship with God was not good. God feel that they are like the whore. How do I feel if I marry a whore wife? I also feel very mad and upset.

They didn’t really love God. They set their heart to the other god. Their heart was poisoned with the nations around. They worship another god and their attitude was not good. They committed sins like whoredom, Adultery, Wicked, Witchcraft, Money lovers, etc.

Because my relationship with God is like the relationship of husband and wife, so, I must sacred the relationship. I must make it holy and respectful. I must avoid sins and I must server Him.

Their drink is sour: they have committed whoredom continually: her rulers with shame do love, Give ye. The wind hath bound her up in her wings, and they shall be ashamed because of their sacrifices.
Hosea 4:18-19 (KJV)

Hosea 1-4
My Quiet Time
Kos YOno

No comments:

Post a Comment