Wednesday, August 4, 2010

His Holy name is Holy…

His Holy name is Holy…
August 04, 2010

Sometime there are so many things uncomfortable happens in my life. I am angry because I didn’t feel comfortable anymore. But if I take time to think Cleary, I will understand the reasons behind what happened.

My father was sick. Economically I don’t have much money. If I count my money, I even can’t survive for one month. But, when I sat down and think, I found out that this happened to me because God are not letting “something” in my life pollute His holy name.

Now I can plan someone from the Disciple of Christ to come to my parents and pray with him. Hopefully, these will a good and positive way to let him see that we are different. God is showing me even I don’t have much money I can still grateful and joyful. That’s how his Holy name remains in my life.

So will I make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel; and I will not let them pollute my holy name any more: and the heathen shall know that I am the Lord, the Holy One in Israel. Ezek 39:7 (KJV)

Ezekiel 39-41
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment