Monday, August 16, 2010

No Sugar No Ants…

No Sugar No Ants…
August 16, 2010

God doesn’t punish someone without reasons. There always have reasons to do an action to someone. Today I angry with my employee because she was disobey me. I told her not to rinse the laundry but she rinsed the laundry even I have told her not to do that.

In the bible, book of Amos, God was angry with the Israelites and wanted to punish them. There are many reasons that make God punish them. The very reason was their disobedience to God.

When my employee makes something wrong, I just sad and gives her advice or sometime teaches her to do the right way. But when she disobeyed me, I become angry. Disobey is a very serious matter in human being. Bless from God only for obedience people.

Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?
Amos 3:6 (KJV)

The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?
Amos 3:8 (KJV)

Amos 1-3
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment