Friday, August 20, 2010

The Result is Belonging to God..

The Result is Belonging to God..
August 20, 2010

I have met many people and I wanted their life changed. But, when they didn’t change, I become upset and angry.

Jonah also faced the same case but the different was I want they change but Jonah want they being punished. Both of us expect the result and when the result is not the same as we want, we became angry.

But, God said to Jonah that he didn’t plant and he not deserved to harvest. He just a worker that pass the message to the Nineveh. Whether they want to repent or not is not Jonah’s problem.

I counsel many people. I counsel with love and with heart. But, the people don’t change, and then it is not my problem anymore. It is God’s problem. So, I don’t need to be angry.

Then said the Lord, Thou hast had pity on the gourd, for the which thou hast not laboured, neither madest it grow; which came up in a night, and perished in a night: And should not I spare Nineveh, that great city, wherein are more than sixscore thousand persons that cannot discern between their right hand and their left hand; and also much cattle
Jonah 4:10-11 (KJV)

Jonah 4, Micah 1-2
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment