Tuesday, June 15, 2010

LIFE AIN’T FLAT

LIFE AIN’T FLAT

Life is not flat since I was born till the end of me.
Sometime I need to plant then I need to pluck what I plant.
Sometime I need to kill then I need to heal.
Sometime I need to break down then I need to build up.
Sometime I need to weep then I need to laugh.
Sometime I need to mourn then I need to dance.
Sometime I need to cast away stone then I need to gather stones together.
Sometime I need to embrace then I need to refrain from embracing.
Sometime I need to get then I need to lose.
Sometime I need to keep then I need to cast away.
Sometime I need to rend then I need to sew.
Sometime I need to keep silence then I need to speak.
Sometime I need to love I need to hate.
Sometime I need to war then I need to peace.

Reff:
Do you know my friends, life is not flat and it is never flat.
It change, it rolls and even in a blink of eyes.

Do you know my friends; it’s the matter of heart.
But, out of all of these matters, there is an Excellency in God’s work.

Interlude:
He has made every thing beautiful in his time, also he has set the world in our heart, so that no man can find out the work that God make from the beginning to the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment