Tuesday, June 15, 2010

You are Special

You are special like a bride….

June 14, 2010

No body is perfect. Every one has his own weakness. Some one is easy to angry otherwise another is easy to forgive. Some one is easy to help otherwise another is don’t care.

Although I am not perfect, Jesus always treats me like his bride (song 4:7). He always treats me special. When there is a temptation he always does something that I will not fall into the same temptation again. When my heart is not pure, he always do something that teach me to purify my heart even sometimes it hurt but I know it cleans me.

As the feed back, I can say I love Jesus with pure heart and with confidence. I can say not only with my mouth but with my life, my attitude, he is everything to me (song 6:3).

Thou art all fair, my love; there is no spot in thee.
Song 4:7 (KJV)

I am my beloved's, and my beloved is mine: he feedeth among the lilies.
Song 6:3 (KJV)


Songs 4-6
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment