Thursday, July 29, 2010

My Burdens…

My Burdens…
July 29, 2010

Here are my burduns:
  1. My father is sick. He is now in the Hospital at Malaysia. I love my father and I want my father to be a Christian. I want my father healthy again and being saved by Jesus Christ.
  2. My laundry business now has many customers but the income still not able to close the outcome. I want my laundry business can yield enough income to maintain my life and my family.
  3. Beef farm is safe now. I must find investor to invest in the farm. I don’t have enough capital to manage the farm. I need more capital. I need about US$ 55,000.- (its about 100 of beefs) to build a very good farm.
  4. I have 3 persons to reach out. I must pray for my heart. I need a loving heart to do that.
  5. I am working on a kind of internet marketing. I haven’t yield money yet. I want my internet marketing yield money. I want to pay my promise to God. I promise to give Him about US$ 1,600.- to build a church’s building in Medan, North Sumatra Indonesia.
  6. I am an insurance agent since 2006. I am not active now but I still registered in the insurance company. One of my customers complained that I cheat her. Actually I didn’t cheat her. I want to meet her to explain the situation and I want her to understand.

I am very happy to share my burdens. I wish God give me everything I need to solve these burdens. I need to be happy. I need to be enjoyed. I need God.

Bible read
Ezekiel 16-18
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment