Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sins Catalogue...

Sins Catalogue...
July 29, 2010

I like cars catalogue, motor bike catalogue, house catalogue, books catalogue and movies catalogue. If somebody give me my sins catalogue, I will angry, embrace, or I will grab it and tear it.

Ezekiel brings the catalogue of sin in Jerusalem. He told the Jerusalem people about their sins. He announced the catalogue. I believe all the people hate him and wanted him death.

Now, I am in two positions. The first one is the one that the sins was listed in the catalogue and the second one is the one that who announce the sins. Both of them I dislike, but since I am a disciple of Christ, even I dislike it, I must do it.

I must be humble if someone brings catalogue of my sins and do any afford to repent. And if I have someone’s sins catalogue, I must be brave to tell him.

Chapter 22
A catalogue of sins in Jerusalem
Moreover the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Now, thou son of man, wilt thou judge, wilt thou judge the bloody city? yea, thou shalt shew her all her abominations…
Ezek 22:1-2 (KJV)

Ezekiel 19-22
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment