Monday, August 23, 2010

Being a right neighbor…

Being a right neighbor…
August 23, 2010

Today I will meet some one and teach him bible. Actually I will counsel him with bible as the standard and to make sure he makes the right decision in his life.

He is single and working as eggs seller in a green market. He came to the church yesterday morning with his neighbor and I offered him to bible study with me and he accepted my offering.

Today I will go to his neighbor’s house and discuss bible with him. Life changing is the focus not the knowledge.

I am glad that his neighbor brought him to the church and helped him to have a better life. This kind of neighbor is very rare this day but they still exist. God will be please if I become a neighbor that can help his neighbor to have a better life with bible as the standard.

Why bible as the standard? – Bible has changed me a lot and I am very sure bible also can change every one. Bible has helped me out from lies, adulteries, bad attitude, laziness, foolishness, impatiently, and so many more.

Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!
Hab 2:15 (KJV)
But the Lord is in his holy temple: let all the earth keep silence before him.
Hab 2:20 (KJV)

Nahum 3, Habakuk 1-2
My Quiet Time
Kos Yono

No comments:

Post a Comment